New Service Request

Welcome to the V Lakes Utility District Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Water User Agreement to apply for service. Bring this and the On-site Wastewater Disposal System approval form from the Rankin County Health Department along with all fees to our office.  We look forward to serving your water needs.